You Like Me, You Really Like Me!

February 25, 2009

I am so excited. I haven't really been blogging for long. But, I have received 2 awards! I feel like I've just won an Oscar.

The first award is from my sweet friend Mariel. You really have to check out her blog here. She has some great tag tutorials. This is the "Friendship" award. I'm so proud to receive this from her. Thank you so much, Mariel.



Rules:
Put the name and link of the blog who chose you for this Award. Select 8 names of people who have got amazing blogs, and give them in friendship signal.
My blogs are:
Melissa
Samantha
Beth
Lee
Mar
Suzanne
Belem
Crystal
Clare


The second award is the "Totally Awesome Blog" award. This one came from Jael Lopez who has a wonderful blog here. She does the most beautiful scrap kits and is generous enough to give them to us for free! I had the pleasure of using her scrap kit "Romance" for my blog design, with her permission of course. You really, really must check out her blog. You won't be disappointed.



You have to pass this on to 5 people.
My choices are:
SkyScraps-Tuts
Gem's Taggin' Scraps
Kirsty's Scraps
Lisa's Creative Clutter...Too
Designz by Ali

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to you on your awards! And I'm honored that you chose me to receive one, too! *blush, blush*

Beth said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much, Kim! I am honored that you chose my lil ol' blog...you made my day!!

XOXO

clare said...

wow..ccongrats on all of your awards hun..you totaly deserve them xx

and thanks so much for passing one on to me..and thinking of me..much appreciated hugs clare xx

chat soon xx p.s got my gorjuss tote bag in the post yesterday..so chuffed with it...to nice to use..lol
have a great weekend xx

Crystal said...

Your site is great. Thanks for the award.